Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt ideas are fun-filled experiences that allow you to create treasured memories with your best friends. Check our favorite ideas, and find the inspiration to create the perfect one for you.
Choose the list of challenges according to the interests and preferences of the players; it can be from simple photo opportunities to more adventurous or daring activities. Ensure that all the challenges are safe and legal. Have fun!
Best Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt Printables
You can choose from different types of bachelorette party scavenger hunt ideas, from ready-to-print templates to customizable checklists that you can create yourself.
More Party Scavenger Hunt Ideas
PHOTO SCAVENGER HUNT: Create a list of things you and your friends need to photograph, like amusing poses or interactions with strangers.
BAR CRAWL SCAVENGER HUNT: This is perfect if you and your friends enjoy a night out on the town. Create a list of scavenger hunt challenges that includes photos with the bartender or doing a tequila shot.
DARE SCAVENGER HUNT: Create a list of funny dares that the participants should complete.
CITY SCAVENGER HUNT: Plan a scavenger hunt around the city where the bachelorette party is being held.
GIFT SCAVENGER HUNT: Hide small gifts around the bachelorette party venue, and create a scavenger hunt to find them.
Scavenger Hunt Challenges
Create your unique scavenger hunt with these bachelorette scavenger hunt challenges.
- Serenader an stranger
- Get down and propose to someone
- Get a guy to give a bride a lapdance.
- Get a selfie with the bartender
- Take a selfie in the men’s bathroom.
- A selfie with a group of guys
- A selfie with another bride to be
- Your lipstick on a guy’s flexes muscles
- Selfie piggyback ride from a stranger
- Selfie pouring a drink on someone
- Find a bartender to create a custom “bride-to-be” cocktail and take a group photo with the drinks.
- Take a group photo in front of a famous landmark.
- Get a phone number from a stranger and write it on a napkin.
- Find a cute guy and get him to dance with the bride-to-be.
- Take a photo with a firefighter or police officer.
- Get a random dude to take a picture with you and post it to his Instagram.
- Get sex advice from a stranger.
- Find a guy with the same groom’s name
- Wear a toilet paper bridal veil.
- Find something blue
- Make a toast to the bride
- Do a tequila shot
- Kiss a bald guy’s head
- Get the DJ to play a song for the bride
- Get a stranger to buy the bride a drink.
- Sing karaoke
- Take a pic of a shot that’s on fire.
- Pose with a guy showing off his abs.
- Cute guy to show you a not-publicly tattoo.
- Bunch of condom balloons
- Dance on a table
- Pinch a stranger’s butt.
- Ask a guy for a condom.
- Guet a man to put $5 in your bra.
Free Printable Scavenger Hunt
MORE HELPFUL BACHELORETTE ARTICLES