The Bridal Shower Bingo game is one of the most popular choices and guarantees everyone a blast! During my own bridal shower, my family and friends eagerly tried to guess the gifts I received. So, when I organized my younger cousin’s wedding shower as her maid of honor, I decided on the bingo game—specifically the Find the Guest version. Trust me, it was absolutely hilarious.
In this post, I’ll walk you through the basic rules of the three most sensational Bingo game versions for bridal showers and share some key tips to make it even more entertaining. Plus, I’ve included some FREE printable Bridal Shower Bingo game cards. You can print them wherever and as many times as you like.
What Do You Need To Play Bridal Bingo?
- Printable Game Cards: You’ll need a Bridal Shower Bingo game card for each player. You can opt for a minimalist printable design or customize it to match your bridal shower theme, venue, or location.
- A Pen or Pencil
- Game Prizes for the Winner: Depending on how many gifts the bride will be opening and how many guests are playing, there might be more than one winner. So, it’s a good idea to have several prizes ready.
1. Bingo Game Card with Blank Spaces
The Bingo Game Card with blank spaces for a bridal shower is like a game board, where guests fill empty spots with the gifts they predict the bride will receive. So, before the bride begins opening her presents, distribute blank Bridal Shower Bingo game cards and pens to each player, and take a moment to explain the rules.
Basic Bingo Game Rules:
- Each player should write the gifts they think the bride-to-be will receive in any order they like. You can provide copies of the gift registry to make guessing easier.
- If guests share ideas, make sure they write them in different squares.
- Then, as the bride opens the gift, the players mark if they wrote it on their card.
- The first person to achieve five in a row—either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally—wins and earns a game prize!
Explore and Personalize our Bingo Exclusive Designs!
2. Find The Guest Bingo Game
The “Find The Guest” Bingo version is one of the most entertaining bridal shower games that your guests will love. In this game, participants match phrases on the game card with guests who fit those descriptions.
How do you Play Find The Guest Bingo?
- Start by giving each player a card that describes other guests at the party, such as “has pink shoes” or “is wearing blue.”
- Next, explain the rules for the “Find The Guest” game:
- Each player should write the names of the guests they find a match for in the square with the corresponding description.
- The first person to get five in a row, whether it’s up and down or diagonally, wins and receives a game prize!
Explore our Most Popular Designs!
3. Bingo with Bridal Shower Related Words or Phrases
In this version of the Bingo game for bridal showers, players mark off bridal shower-related words or phrases as they are called out, adding a hilarious twist to the classic game!
Instructions For The Game:
- Give each player a card with words or phrases related to the bride, the groom, or weddings in general, like “bride,” “honeymoon,” “Mr.,” “marriage,” or “kiss.” Make sure everyone has a different one.
- Explain the Bingo game’s rules:
- A specific person will call out the words or phrases on the cards, and the guests should check if they have them on their cards. The caller can use a hat, jar, or any container with the words written on small pieces of paper.
- The first player to achieve five in a row, whether horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, wins and earns a game prize!
Customize Our Top Picks
More Ideas to Put on Your Bridal Bingo Cards:
- “Bride’s name”
- “Groom’s name”
- “Maid of honor’s name”
- “Best man’s name”
- “I do”
- “Cutting the cake.”
- “First dance”
- “Bouquet toss”
- “Something borrowed”
- “Bridal gown”
- “Wedding vows”
- “Something old, something new.”
When is the Best Time to Play Bridal Shower Games?
Bridal shower games are typically played after guests have arrived, mingled, and enjoyed some food but before the gift-opening ceremony begins. This ensures that everyone is present and engaged, usually after the first hour or so of the event, following the bridal shower timeline.
Bridal Shower Game Prize Ideas
Planning a memorable bridal shower involves not only delightful activities but also thoughtful prizes to reward the winners. Whether you’re hosting a whimsical garden affair or a cozy gathering at home, consider game prizes that match your bridal shower theme, venue, or location, ensuring that each winner leaves with a cherished token of appreciation.
Here are some initial suggestions, but for a complete guide on game prizes, click here to discover more ways to elevate your bridal shower game experience!
- Wine bottles
- Custom Mugs
- Novelty Socks
- Bottle Opener
- Trendy Tote Bags
- Stone Coaster
- Can & Bottle Cooler
- Chocolates and Brownies
More Fun Bridal Shower Games
- What’s In Your Purse? Game
- He Said She Said Bridal Shower Game
- Bridal Shower Ring Game Rules
- 9 Fun Bridal Shower Games Your Guests Will Play
- 151 Funny Wedding Shoe Game Questions For A Unique Party
Additional Useful Bridal Shower Articles
- What Does The Maid of Honor Pay For?
- What Are The Maid of Honor Duties & Responsibilities?
- Bridal Shower Day Timeline: Step-by-Step Schedule Of Events
- Top 7 Places To Have An Amazing Bridal Shower
- 50 Best Bridal Shower Gifts For A Fun And Unique Bride
- 33 Best Bridal Shower Decoration Ideas You Will Love
- Bridal Shower Invitation Wording
- Bridal Shower Food Ideas: Easy Menu Recipes